[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney]: Candle Lighting Reminder - March 9

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 29 18:16:50 EST 2008

I just wanted to remind everyone that the Memorial Candle Lighting for Peter Gurney will take place on March 9th, at or around 8:00 pm, in your particular time zone.  This is a real event, not virtual, and it is to celebrate the life of Peter Gurney and all of the piggies who are with him at the Rainbow Bridge.  The details of Mr. Gurney's life are on the GPDD home page, so for those of you who are not familiar with his contributions to the guinea pig world, you can get read up on the GPDD home page.

  As each person lights a candle on March 9th, around 8:00 pm. the light in his honor will travel around the world.  I will send out more reminders soon, so if you missed my earlier posts, you will be sure to see one of them.

  Audrey, slave to Master Gordon