[Gpdd] MISC: Oinkernet

milton.the_bold at virgin.net milton.the_bold at virgin.net
Fri Feb 29 20:41:02 EST 2008

I sometimes go on Oinkernet, specifically Guinea Pig TV, during my lunch break (although that must be early morning for the stars).  Years and years ago, when the internet was brought in for the first time where I was working, I introduced my two (slightly older) colleagues to the internet via Guinea Pig TV, we all found it hilarious, especially the way you could "switch channels".Milton and the Lads and LadiesCaptain Noodle, Pepperpot, Scallywag, Lady Poppy, George the Water Balloon, Shiner, Marion, Sherbet and Fergus