[Gpdd] [MISC] Rainbow Bridge

Pamela Rodgers pamrod9542 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 1 11:47:07 EST 2008

My heart goes out to every slave who has lost a piggie this past year. We lost our beloved Furry in 2003, there was an emptiness in my heart that only a slave can understand. We adopted Amos about a month after Furry's passing, Amos has definetely helped me through the grief and healing. Our precious babies certainly have a way of winning our hearts and making us smile.
  " Guinea pigs aren't just guinea pigs, they are souls inside of guinea pig bodies."
  Take care everyone, hugs and wheeks, Pam and Amos