[Gpdd] rainbow bridge; Jimmy Jr

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Tue Jan 1 12:47:54 EST 2008

We were most upset to here that Jimmy Jr has gone to the rainbow bridge I loved your story of how you got the little guy and how he came to have the name Jimmy Jr.

At least he had a good life with you Spunky, Miss Pooky and Miss Perky, and now he is no longer in pain and can run free with the many other piggies who have crossed the bridge before him.

My heart goes out to you we know what a special little guy he was.

Hugs to you and piggy kisses to the piggies

Love M and Fugly