[Gpdd] Misc Laps pig and new piggie

Carole Appleby guinea_pig_8 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 1 18:11:57 EST 2008

Happy new year to everyone. Misty has now reached 31b. Can someone tell me who i can send her photo to. I took a lovely one of her eating hay. Can someone put her on the list for me please, She is 2 years and 2 months old.
   Also i want to introduce everyone yo fluff ball. He is only3 months very very fluffy and quick you forget the speed of the babies.
   My 4 year old everytime she meets something new she licks there eye has anyone else heard of that.
    Best wishes Carole, Dimple, Misty and fluffball and Harvey the rabbit that i adore