[Gpdd] CONDOLENCES TO MANY SLAVES

Julie Juwles Johnson juwles at bigpond.com
Wed Jan 2 05:36:23 EST 2008

Dear slaves who have lost piggies recently,
I have just started reading the 1st 2008 issue of GPDD to discover so many condolences are necessary.    What a sad way to start the new year.      I pray for each and every one of you, that you can take comfort knowing and remembering the love you have shared with your precious fur balls....... and that time will eventually heal you enough so you may remember your loved ones with a smile in your hearts.

Julie, slave to Donald & Dino
with Muppet, Teddy, Dougall, Brandy & Archie in eternal paradise