[Gpdd] MISCELLANEOUS: 2008 Calendar

family.duffy at virgin.net family.duffy at virgin.net
Wed Jan 2 15:19:56 EST 2008

Congratulations and a big thank you to Mieke and Janneke for the amazing calendar! I've been away on holiday over New Year and so I only printed it off today. It must have taken hours of work but it's very much appreciated. Do you do this sort of thing for a living? It looks so professional. I can't wait to show it to everyone. Thank you so much. It's lovely to see all the piggies talked about on the digest. I'm afraid you might have started something...  !Stefanie (and The Surrey Squeakers, including the featured ones who are struggling to stop the fame from going to their heads).