[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: DUDE

Vanessa vbatcules at cogeco.ca
Wed Jan 2 19:55:08 EST 2008

Birdie
I'm so sorry to hear about Jimmy Jr. I also just lost my last fur baby this
morning.  When I got up this morning to give Dude his breakfast, I found
he'd passed away during the night.  I don't think he wanted to be around on
his own and missed Ratso and Skittles so much as he hadn't really been sick.
My heart is breaking - that is all 3 of my babies this year and my beautiful
cat Smokey.  I don't think I can do this again.  I'm donating his cage to
the local shelter and any of his treats and food also...I can't bear to look
at the cage, it's breaking my heart.  I'm so sorry for the loss of your
precious boy also. I know they're in the Meadows over the Bridge- my Ratso
and Skittles will bring them both over, this I know in my heart.  Again,
know I share your pain.  Know that the Digesters are the most wonderful and
supportive people in the world, and they will help you through this.  And
know that your beautiful boy knew how much you loved him, as I hope and pray
my little Dude did as well.  Blessings to all those who have lost their
little ones this year- and special blessings also to those who have adopted
new little ones and brought them into their lives.

Vanessa