[Gpdd] SILLY: Giant Guniea Pig Joins LAPS

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed Jan 2 23:07:59 EST 2008

Hi Carole,
     31 pounds, huh? Could that have been 3 #'s 1 oz?   I'd hate to incur the
wrath of a 31 pound guinea pig.   :)
     I'm a master at typos -- every now and then I may manage a post where I
hit all the right keys but its embarrassingly seldom.
     It's rather fun to tease someone a bit. But I'd sure hate to pay the
pellet and hay bill for that 31 pound piggy. OOHHHH!    I see. Misty is now a 3
lb piggy. See, I hit all the right keys and I've still managed to embarrass
myself.   :)

It's great that she qualifies for LAPS.
Alge and grumpy Charlie, the formerly "Jolly" Rodent. He's been nipping me
every chance that he gets today. I think its part of his grieving stage.