[Gpdd] MISC Condolences for Dude.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Thu Jan 3 06:42:06 EST 2008

Vanessa, I am so sorry that you have lost Dude. In your New Year post, you said that he was not doing well and I know from experience that the piggy left behind can really grieve for his lost friends.

I can sympathise with your wishes not to have any more piggies. Every time that I lose one, I feel the same way. I forget how many times I have taken one in saying that this will be the last one ever. Then along comes another piggy needing a home and, of course, there is always room for one more.

Your post about your dream of the Rainbow Bridge brought tears to my eyes. Your piggies would be pleased to know that you are donating their "effects" to your local shelter so that another piggy can be helped.

One day, you may feel able to start caring for piggies again. They need loving carers like yourself.

R.I.P.Dude, reunited with Skittles and Ratso.

Take care Vanessa,

With our sincere condolences,

Penny and the Piggyfriends.