[Gpdd] Condolences and heartbreak

Julie Juwles Johnson juwles at bigpond.com
Thu Jan 3 07:27:44 EST 2008

Hi all

I have not written to those wonderful, caring GPDDers' who wrote me such lovely messages after the passing of my Dougall, Archie and then Brandy.   I have been trying to live in denial since my losses and avoid the issue.

I cannot look at my precious piggy's photos without crying, I cannot say their names without crying, I cannot think of them without my heart being crushed with the pain of and loneliness of life without them.    I want to compose a memorial to my loves, but I am not strong enough emotionally to do that as yet.  One day, I will be strong enough and I will create my own internet site and write of the wonderful memories I have been left with, how lucky I was to have known their love, trust and companionship and how much I miss them.

I want to thank you all sincerely for your caring, your loving, your prayers, your kindness and your companionship as slaves to that most wonderful creature who loves us so.  We only have the opportunity to love and care for them for such a short time in our own long time on this earth.

God Bless you all, two and four-legged friends!
Julie, mum & slave to Donald & Dino
Muppet, Teddy, Dougall, Archie & Brandy at the Bridge