[Gpdd] Silly - Secret Santa

elizabeth lakin elizabethlakin at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 3 08:04:23 EST 2008

Happy new Year to all piggers and owners. Edna and Mavis would like to thank Suus, Yaya and Igor (and Janneke and Mieke) for their lovely secret santa gifts. I spent last night showing them the calendar with all the pretty pigs on. Thanks also for the choccies and the piggy tunnel - I shall send some pigtures soon. I picked up the parcel just before I picked Edna and Mavis up from the cavy trust where they spent Xmas and they were very pleased to receive such presents. They especially loved the pigture of Igor and are hoping he is single!

Thanks to Artie and BG for the levely card, I read it to Edna and Mavis.

Finally, lots of thanks to Alicia for organizing the secret santa.

Love
Elizabeth

Edna and Mavis, little Moog at the bridge