[Gpdd] [SILLY] Secret Santa Lucy

Anderson, Jocelyn M jocelynm at umich.edu
Thu Jan 3 11:03:45 EST 2008

Hi Lucy,

            Flashbang would like to thank Lucy  for his Christmas treats
(which his slave finally let him have)! Being a good piggy, he shared
with his cage mates. The mixed fruit toppings were a big hit, they've
never had those before. There was a bit of piggy shoving going on, but
every pig had its treat. The towels were draped on the side of the cage,
until Flashbang decided they were so interesting that they should be
_in_ the cage. He's quite the curious piggy. I managed to take a few
shots of the towel inspection, but I'm afraid they're a little dark:

            Hmm, this is new:
http://www.nflight.com/files/secretsanta2007/flashbangsecretsanta01.jpg

            Can I eat it?:
http://www.nflight.com/files/secretsanta2007/flashbangsecretsanta02.jpg

            Trying to get it in the cage:
http://www.nflight.com/files/secretsanta2007/flashbangsecretsanta03.jpg

Thanks Lucy, you made the piggy Flashbang (and his piggy friends too)
happy!

Jocelyn, Flashbang, Little John, and Fireball.