[Gpdd] silly;Fugly Help

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Thu Jan 3 14:00:07 EST 2008

Ohhh Igor buddy you are in serious trouble, I would have no idea how to approach two such lovely ladies, me been seeking advise from my buddy Duke recently about girls.

Maybe you could pretend to be Willo the Wisp as he is the main character in the stories I think the girls names come from, my mummy has shown me the picture books recently and those names sound familiar.

Why dont you find some sort of flower to present each of them, I believe Duke won Lady Bugs heart with a rose.

You could do the unthinkable and ........... share your favourite food, hard choice I know.

Let me know how you get on buddy, need all the advice I can get.

Fugly