[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Thank you for your words for Chester

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu Jan 3 19:08:08 EST 2008

Alge and Charlie, I am glad that my reminder was of comfort to you.  I
have gone through the same what-iffing and second-guessing with our
decision to help Sunshine to the Bridge.  However, when I ask myself,
Was I thinking of myself or Sunshine at the moment of that most
difficult decision?, I know I was only thinking of Sunshine.

If either you or I had hesitated and tried to wait and make the
inevitable decision another day, we would have spared ourselves pain in
the short term while inadvertently prolonging the pain of our beloved
furbabies.  Trust me -- you made the right choice for Chester, and he
thanks you for it.

With all good wishes,
Cindy