[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Ginger & Dude

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 3 23:06:04 EST 2008

I was sorry to read that their were two more fur
babies that went to the bridge. I give my condolences
to the slaves of Ginger and Dude. I am sorry you have
to start out the new year so badly.

Like Ginger, my Jasmine was never sick. She had a
heart attack all of the sudden one day. It is quite a
shock when your healthy pigs pass.

Vanessa
I send many condolences for your many losses recently.
It is true that some pigs will not last long when
their friends or cage mates pass. I have seen it with
my herd.

Dawnda Stricklen

http://dawndasticklen.tripod.com/

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com