[Gpdd] Misc: Re: Cavy Grapevine

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Thu Jan 3 13:13:42 EST 2008

Wow Sabrina!
I've never heard of this 'Cavy Grapevine' group,
but it sounds pretty Exclusive. Well, if you need
someone to vouch for you, then tell them that the
Princess is a personal Friend of yours and Dinky
boy. And if THAT doesn't work, then tell them that
I'll give them a blood sample. hee hee
        Love 'n Wheeeeeps,
            Leah...Slave to Princess Snowflake :-)
I got an invite to join the Cavy Grapevine back in October. I thought
I might check it out, but the Administrator, Claire said I needed
someone to "vouch" for me. I'm not exactly sure what that means though.
I told emailed her that I had been a member of GPDD for over a year
now, if that helps. I'm waiting to hear back from her. What do yall
think? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks a bunch.

Sabrina~and Dinx