[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Condolences for Patchouli

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Fri Jan 4 06:30:01 EST 2008

Kay

We were so very sorry to read of the illness and departure of your SCAMP
(Senior Citizen Ageing Miracle Pig), Patchouli - what a lovely name. We  were
amazed to read her history, that she had survived major surgery aged 6  years -
may we ask where the surgeon is based? She sounds like a right little
character, feisty and full of personality, and we were glad that  the Slave Who Loved
Her was able to give her that one final gift of a  peaceful and dignified
departure.

There are no "right words", but please find some comfort in the fact that
all over the world there are piggie slaves who understand the trauma you are
enduring and wish you well.

Debbie and the Dozen Dolly Mixtures