[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Condolences for Ginger

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Fri Jan 4 07:10:27 EST 2008

Sherry and the Piggie Pals

We were so very sorry to read of Gingeypeach's sudden departure for the
Rainbow Bridge. It sounds as though she was a very lucky piggie to have been
rescued by you, and she sounds a real sweetie. By our reckoning, 5 years is a
very respectable age for a piggie to attain - Scarecrow has just got there, and
Soulage and Sable are hoping to make it next week, but one just never knows
and we rely on nothing until it happens - as you have discovered, and indeed we
 did with Pirouette, sometimes piggies just slip away during the night
without  having shown any sign whatsoever of illness. To us this seems preferable to
a  long drawn out illness with uncomfortable interventions and sometimes
assistance  needed to make that final jump, but it does come as a dreadful shock
to those  left behind, and we are sure you will miss your lovely lady very very
 much.

Please find some comfort in the heartfelt condolences which will be  heading
your way from all over the world - your fellow slaves in this wonderful
guinea pig community understand your terrible sense of loss, and wish you  well.

Debbie and the Dozen Dolly Mixtures