[Gpdd] MISC: secret piggies

Michael Tanaka mtanaka at hawaii.edu
Fri Jan 4 08:19:12 EST 2008

Mini, Peppermint, Blossom, Baby Truffles and Sparkles are all wondering if Cheryl Smith and her piggies Mr. Caramel Big Pig, Chocolate, Reese and TeddyBear received our box of gifties and also our card with our pigtures.  Whee haven't heard anything from them and the track and confirm shows that our box of gifties was delivered to them over a wheek ago!

Whee are so very worried and hope that they are okay.  If anyone knows how they are, please let us know.  The program administrator and also whee have been trying to contact them by email but whee haven't received any reponse.

Thanks for your help.

Corrine and Michael