[Gpdd] SILLY: Secret Santa - Worrying times

family.duffy at virgin.net family.duffy at virgin.net
Fri Jan 4 15:33:35 EST 2008

Hello Corrine and MichaelI was interested to read that you haven't received your gift from your Secret Santa, Cole Thompson, because he was the person to whom I sent my gift. I posted the parcel on December 8th (to go from England to the US) and I e-mailed him that day to say that the gift was on its way, but I never got a reply and I haven't heard anything about the parcel being delivered. I'm worried too.Stefanie and The Surrey Squeakers