[Gpdd] Announce: The Princess Snowflake Interview - Miss January

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Fri Jan 4 14:54:25 EST 2008

Hello Piggies & Slaves!
The Princess here and I am going to share
some things about myself. There's really
not that much to me, to be quite honest. I'm
just a normal piggie with a normal life.

I thought of some questions that I'm sure a
real piggie interviewer would ask. Soooooo,
here wheeeee go:

Q: What are some interesting things about yourself
that you would like to share?

A: Well, I came to live with my Mommy & Daddy
on Sept 30, 2007. I was abandoned in the trailer
park. My original owners left me there after they
moved out, but I don't hold that against them.
But, that's only because my new home is much,
much Better. I am about 1 year/3 months old
(that is guestimated, because I don't keep track
of time...I just eat, poop, and sleep). And I am
a fluffy, all white abbyssnian with steel blue eyes.
I look like a cotton ball with legs. Don't I sound
CUTE??? Oh, and I'm a DAPS piggie, weighing
in at only 1 lb/13 ounces (822 grams).

Q: What are your Favorite veggies?

A: Well, quite honestly, I'm a Fruity kind of pig!
I Looooooooooves me some fruits. My favorite
fruits are cantaloupe, grapes, cherries, honey
dew, strawberries, watermelon, apples, and pear.
Now, don't get me wrong, I like veggies too, but
if my Slaves dare give me veggies w/out some
fruit first, then I will go Crazy and run around my
cage like a mad pig and jump over the hay pile
and throw myself against the cage walls. And I'll
climb the cage walls, standing on my hind legs
and I'll "WHEEEEEEEEK!!!" at the top of my lungs.
Essentially, my Slaves know not to forget my
fruit, or they're going to hear about it! Now, my
favorite veggies are endive, red/green leaf
lettuce, spring mix, and baby carrots. Although,
I'm not all that crazy about veggies, but I will
eventually eat them.

Q: What is your Favorite movie?