[Gpdd] Silly:Message to Fugly and Igor

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 4 18:15:27 EST 2008

Dear Fugly and Igor, this is The Lady Bug.  I want to apologize for not talking to you guys sooner but we have had no power so my momma (er, slave) said that the 'puter was not working.  All I know is that it was very cold for awhile.  She's washing all my stuff and turned on the heat so it is getting much nicer now!  'bout time!!!

  Anyway, I digress.  The way to a sows heart is ALWAYS through her stomach.  In that respect, we are no different from you.  Yes, Duke brought me a rose from his Granny's garden in 'tralia, where ever that is.  If you remember we ate it.  The flowers with fragrance seem to taste better BTW.

  Duke also has a great rumblestrut and sang the Rumblestrut Blues to me and it just melted my heart.  That's all you have to do to meet a girl.  Just be yourselves.

  Good luck-

  The Lady Bug as dictated to her slave Joan