[Gpdd] Silly: Re: Princess Snowflake's favorite movie

Guineapigfilms at aol.com Guineapigfilms at aol.com
Sat Jan 5 00:18:08 EST 2008

In a message dated 1/4/2008 10:36:39 P.M. Central Standard Time, Princess
Snowflake writes:

Q: What  is your Favorite movie?

A: Oh, that's easy! Of course, that would  be
Alyssa's "Carrot Wars"!!!

Princess Snowflake,

Wheeee are so flattered that you picked us as your favorite movie stars!
That is better than winning an Oscar, Emmy, or Golden Globe...to know that you
are in the princess's favor and good graces.

Do you think that we can start putting an endorsement on the movie,
something like HRH does in the UK, which means that the Royal Household  endorses
goods? Or, maybe, instead of the Good Housekeeping Magazine Seal, each  movie
jacket could contain a little stamped pawprint of Princess  Snowflake?

Wheeeee have discovered---through one of our recent customers in the
UK--that the CARROT WARS DVDs play on overseas DVD players and computers! That  is
great news, as until now, non-US customers had to buy videos dubbed for PAL  and
SECAM systems.

Again, thanks, Princess Snowflake, for the free publicity!  :)   In our eyes,
you will always be a SuperStar.

Love and WHEEEEEEEEEPS,

Alyssa's guinea pig movie stars
_http://hometown.aol.com/guineapigfilms_