[Gpdd] [SILLY]<Message from Suus>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 5 08:08:03 EST 2008

Hi All,

It's me, Suus. Igor is acting strange again! First there was that thing with the portal and the appearance of his cousin Igorina and now he does another really weird thing.

When we get chicory, he takes his leaf and walks up to me or yaya. Then he puts it down and tries to smile. Slowly, that smile will turn into a contorted face of terror and before i can finish the chicory he grabs it and runs towards a house, while muttering 'mwhine..mwhine..aawl mwhine'...and then he eats it!?!

@Manny; I read on the digest that you were interested in me *blush*. I really like your surname. My first boyfriend, Jan, was also known as 'Jan the Boar'. I wanted to give you a tip for finding a place to drink (I had the same trouble). You need to look for a shiny thing, sticking through the bars. Once you've found that, try sucking it, biting it, or sticking your tongue inside it. One of them will work. My slave taught me how to drink. She took me on her lap and held her finger against it (finger and sipper close to my face to that i could see what she was doing). When a drop of water fell on her finger, she let me lick it off. She repeated that until i connected the dots and figured out that the water was coming out of this shiny thing. Once i got that, she repeated it in the cage. Nowadays I love driving her nuts by biting very hard on the sipper bottle and make a lot of noise ;-) Its a lot of fun, you should try it!

Yaya sends her love to Charlie and his slave!

Suus