[Gpdd] [SILLY]<Sorry Fugly>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 5 12:19:44 EST 2008

Hi Fugly,Oh noooo!! How can this be? I thought I was emailing you offlist!! AAaaargh... now the girls know too. I am soooo embarassed. There goes my streetcred..I'm so sorry about outing you. I thought i was mailing you offlist (I sure hope this one only goes to you). But buddy, I have to admit, you and Samantha would look pretty good together...*big wink* It is good though that we've gotten some advice from the lady bug. I think i'll practice sharing veggies with suus and yaya first. This might take a while. I'm very scared..I might starve to death!!! No really! (admit it, everytime you cling to your cagebars, that is what your thinking, right? *SLAVE!! I'm starving over here!!*) But if i do my best, i might get the hang of it before the cavaret show. I think I'll make my move there... As long as were talking offlist, I think I favor Mavis. I'm too young to take on 2 girls. Her nose is just a tad lighter. It looks really cute. And she looks really friendly.. What do you think about Manny the Boar? He sounds nice huh? I cannot understand why he is asking if suus is available (if this gets on the list i'll be in so much trouble) I still remember that she was running after me like the crazy hedgehog when we first moved in together. There are so many much nicer ladies out there. Take tabitha, one of the enchanted girls, or cheeky miss pooky and perky, or lovely Edna, yeah, and ofcourse the princess. I think she is available... and i dont think she looks down on pigs, having lived in a trailer park and everything.... He should sort out which one he likes best though. The ladies tend to get a bit annoyed of you're not clear about that. You know how crazy Yaya got when miss pooky and perky sent charlie that card.Lots of wheeks,Igor the Terrified

Blijf onderweg online met Windows Live for Mobile! Download 't nu op jouw mobiele telefoon.