[Gpdd] [SILLY]Message to Suus

warmbreath imwarmbreath at netscape.com
Sun Jan 6 04:00:24 EST 2008

Dear Miss Suus

Thank you for your sweet message to Manny the Boar, I will read it to him right away especially the how to's on bottle sipping. I must say he is a small piggy I read you are too, how cute, and Jan the Boar is in your past so sadly,  so maybe I will see Manny's first rumblestrut tonight. I will tell him about the computer, its right next to his house, so may be soon he will sneak out and write to you if its ok?  Hopefully Igor is over his shyness, or is just so hard for him to share, understandable after all, he's a piggie
thanks again fro writing, and please pass my regards to your slaves and the darling Yaya!!
Sandy, complete slave to Manny the Boar