[Gpdd] silly; Forgiven Igor

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Sun Jan 6 07:39:52 EST 2008

Hey Buddy I know how naughty these puters can be, sending messages to everybody brrrrrrr. So I forgive you.

I weigh 1135g so well on my way now to being a LAPS piggy, though if Samantha wants me to share food I may never make it.

I have been practising my jail house scene also known as mummy I am starving feed me now.

http://xs122.xs.to/xs122/07510/Fugly01.jpg
http://xs122.xs.to/xs122/07510/Fugly02.jpg

Good luck with Mavis (big winks) how is the food sharing going, you not fading away are you buddy.

Think wheek should have a tribute to all our friends who have gone to the bridge at the opening of the cavaret, mummy suggested a minutes silence but puh what does she know about piggys, I think wheek should do something that reflects their personalities.

The only one I know well is Chester so I thought wheek could ask Samantha if her Mummy could provide the video of you and him getting arrested, I know you worry about your street cred but good sows love bad boars, trust me. Besides it will give me a chance to talk to my bewitching girl and wheek can see Chester how wheek remember him.

If anypig has any other ideas for tributes to any piggy, wheek will make sure wheek include them.

Manny the boar sounds like fun, thats if he can survive dating the angry hedgehog heeheehee.

Gotta go buddy catch you soon