[Gpdd] Announcement

Marie-Louise Korterink marie-louise at mweb.co.za
Sun Jan 6 11:35:15 EST 2008

Dear Piggy-friends,

I introduced myself years back but due to a busy life (3 kids, job, 13 piggies) and lazy disposition, never post messages. For a while I've been feeling like a secret intruder and am slightly ashamed. Therefore one of my New Year's resolutions was to introduce myself again and make more of an effort to join in the piggy conversations.
My name is Marie-Louise Korterink, I am 39 and I live in South Africa, please look at my website, it should give you a good idea of how I feel about my piggies www.guineapigs.co.za. (If I start telling you about my "piggy-kids" in one mail, there would be no stopping me!)
To all slaves who have lost piggies recently, my condolences. May 2008 be a wonderful year for all piggies and owners alike.
In my country there is a huge need for education regarding piggy care, my wish is that this year brings knowledge to a few more people and their piggies get treated as they deserve to be.

Marie-Louise
Joshua, Shelby, Femke, Schnooky, Romeo, Jasmin, Madison, Nico, Nina, Zoey, Ciara, Juliet and Kimi.