[Gpdd] [SILLY] Secret Santa - Thank you Seussy and Heather!

Anderson, Jocelyn M jocelynm at umich.edu
Mon Jan 7 09:29:22 EST 2008

Hi Seussy and Heather,

      Fireball the Fat would like to thank Seussy for the lovely wrapped
gifts! The snuggle cup was incredibly soft. Little John, aka King Loafy,
immediately made a beeline for Fireball's gift and started snuggling
right down. I later turned the gift upside down, as Fireball likes to
turtle under items, being as he's a shy piggie. Little John decided that
this made for a nice cushion and sat on it. I have seen Fireball sitting
on the cushion too, but by the time I grab the camera, I'm too late.

	The piggy crew and snuggle cup:
http://www.nflight.com/files/secretsanta2007/fireballSS200706.jpg
	Little John sitting on the cushion:
http://www.nflight.com/files/secretsanta2007/fireballSS200703.jpg

      I'd like to thank Heather for the adorable guinea pig socks too -
they're so cute!

	Thanks again to Seussy and Heather!

Thanks,
Jocelyn