[Gpdd] Bridge: Lucky the Prince :-(

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Mon Jan 7 10:57:01 EST 2008

Oooooh no, Roxanne. :-(
I didn't realize that Lucky recently passed
away. The Princess is Devasted. She
thought that maybe Lucky had replaced
her with a new dame, or that she was too
bossy and demanding and high maintenance
for him. He looked like such a gentle guy and
his girlfriend is just the opposite.

I Love his last picture, the Lucky Gift. What
a Beautiful Abby boy he was...just Precious.
I'm going to put it in a frame so the Princess
can never forget how Handsome her Love
was.

I am so Sorry that you have lost five total
piggies since June, and 3 in the last month
and a half. I was a mess losing two back-to-
back, so I know how you must be feeling. :-(
But, I'm sure that Lucky has found Lily,
Sammy, Gizmo, Pansy, and (your) Snowflake,
and they are popcorning in endless fields of
parsley and clover. And Lucky is stone-free
and pain-free.

Also, Dana Felice (previously, Hakes) & Deb
Ganley & some others live in Tampa and I'm
pretty sure they have a good Exotics Vet, so if
you want I can get you all connected.

I am so bummed, Roxanne. And I'm sure the
rest of your Herd is pretty bummed too, so be
sure to give them some Extra Cuddles from us.

Please accept our warm Condolences from
the Heart-broken Princess Snowflake and me--

   Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeps...