[Gpdd] MISC: CC Cage and other stuff

jaaladog jaaladog at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 7 16:11:36 EST 2008

Hello fellow piggy  slaves,

Well, after much scratching of my head, lots of reading and with lots of
help from the list members... with a special note of thanks to Joan, Donna,
Alge, Ty &Penny, I finally got the idea.  :)  If, on that page, they would
have referred to a grid as one side of the cube, I would have gotten it a
long time ago.  You  guys have no idea how hard it is to picture something
when you take evereything that people try to describe to you very literally.

At any rate, after some calling around, I did finally find the Coroplast at
a place called Signs-O-Rama!  I loved the sound of that name.  It just
sounded like my kind of place.  A lady named Gail answered and laughed when
I told her what I wanted the stuff for.  She said she was very familiar with
it being used for GP cages and that she had never heard of it until people
started calling about it around 6 months ago, and said she now gets requests
all the time.  So, she sold me a 4 X 8 piece for $20.  Not bad when you
figure one place, Fasigns, wanted $112.  Sheesh!  I asked them if they had
lost their freaking minds!  Well, that's more or less what I said!  ;)

So, now, Earl has just gotten home and has put the grids together and I am
so excited.  I can't wait for him to finish it. The size is just awesome!
The girls are going to love it!  The one thing I haven't figured out yet is
how you open up the lower part to sweep out the old bedding, etc.  Anyone
got some helpful hints on that?   I have more to tell you but right now I
have to go clean out the area where we are going to have their new home.
Wish us luck!

Winks & whisker kisses,
Lynn, Samantha & Tabitha