[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Licorice

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Mon Jan 7 16:22:58 EST 2008

Kirsten,

I'm so very sad to read that you had to help Licorice to the Rainbow Bridge. When you have helped a piggy into the world it is doubly hard to have to make this decision. I know - I've been there. It is also even harder when you have spent so long syringe feeding an invalid, who needs to be taken everywhere with you. I have taken sick piggies to work with me, to the shops, anywhere, in fact, that would have created too long an absence so I know how you must be feeling right now.

You can take some comfort in knowing that you and your husband did everything possible for the little man

Please accept our most sincere condolences.

Hugs to all of the Critter Crew and to yourself.

With sympathy,

Penny and the Piggyfriends.