[Gpdd] Announcement: Marie-Louise, South Africa

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Mon Jan 7 20:58:42 EST 2008

Welcome, or Welcome Back,

     Loved your website thought I haven't gone through it completely. But
from what I've seen, Wow! You certainly know your piggies. Do you consider
yourself a breeder? You have mentioned the inside piggies getting more attention and
that seems logical. I wondered if perhaps you could limit adding new piggies,
not replacing those that have gone to the Bridge, until you have enough
inside space for all. But I don't know your situation and I am probably out of
line. But it does seem to me that in general piggies are indoor pets. I suspect
that there are people on the list who manage to share their homes with 13
piggies!
     There is a group in the UK where the human piggy-momma has created a
super outdoor setting complete with indoor and outdoor (shed) areas. (Temperature
controlled, I believe.   :)
     So forgive me -- piggies with the propr outdoor settings can be quite
content, I'm sure. I just like to see the little guys inside, having individual
human attn., etc.
     Assuredly, the rest of the welcoming members will be more gracious than
I though I'm certainly not trying to be difficult. I am, incidentally, amazed
by your dining room set up. Fantastic!
     In any case, welcome!!

All best,
Alge-the-difficult & Charlie, Jolly Rodent in mourning   (Actually, we're
both in mourning having recently lost Chester, our Jolly Rodent buddy.)   See
Chester's trubute at: http://cavies-laps.blogspot.com/   (Thank you Heather!)