[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Condolences for Licorice

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Wed Jan 9 03:51:39 EST 2008

Kirsten and the rest of the Critter Crew

We were so very sorry to learn that your precious Licorice had finally left
for the Rainbow Bridge. We know so very well what it is like to lose a sick
piggie whom one has syringe fed for a prolonged period. We were in that
situation with Red Dandy, and like Licorice, he would seem to be doing well and
then not so well again - it was a real rollercoaster. We are sure Licorice knew
how very much he was loved, and that he knows you did all you could for him.
It  was obviously just his time to go. At least you know he is now free from
pain,  and he has the company of many beloved piggies, including a great many
new  arrivals like himself, sadly.

Please find some comfort in condolences from all over the world, and know
that we all understand the grief you are feeling and send you supporting hugs
and wheeks.

Debbie and the Dozen Dolly Mixtures