[Gpdd] [Care] Choosing a little girl pig)

warmbreath imwarmbreath at netscape.com
Wed Jan 9 03:56:19 EST 2008

Hi Debbie
I think soft poos are a danger signal  and girl pigs really need to be
spayed, such a hi percentage get hormone or tumor or other problems in their
female parts. Not to start a war I like boars, they are easier to bond
either each other and with a person and they seem smarter. One way girls are
fun is if you have several , an all girl herd, that is very cute to watch,
but so many spays, ouch!  On top of that I definitely think you should adopt
a piggie form the Humane society or a rescue. Find one on petfinder(just
Google petfinder)

also I would advise you to be compassionate and talk to the store about the
little girl who may be ill, let them know you expect her to be treated and
not discarded. If they give you any trouble ask for the manager and get the
presidents name and post a report here.
Just my humble opinion
Sandy and Manny the Boar