[Gpdd] silly; she loves me

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Wed Jan 9 06:17:17 EST 2008

Igor buddy wheek, wheek, wheek I have exciting news almost as exciting as food time, did you see the digest yesterday my bewitching girl sent me a wink and a special whisker kiss (blushes furiously, easy to tell on a fair piggy) and her mummy and daddy say we can continue wooing if we have a chaperone when we meet hurray.

I am sure piggyfriends would chaperone me again and my mate Duke in OZ is a responsible adult so no worries.

Samanthas mummy and daddy worry coz she is less that a year old but I have only just turned 1 I was bout 8 weeks when mummy got me in Feb last year so must have been 1 some time in December I think.

Cant wait until we have costume fitting and make up practice for Cavaret will see my sweetheart then.

I am going to send her a special nose rub.

Gotta go now buddy mummy wants puter and shes complaining that I have been sitting her for ages staring into space with stupid grin hmmmpppphhhh

Fugly