[Gpdd] Silly - Fugly

elizabeth lakin elizabethlakin at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 9 07:15:59 EST 2008

Hi Fugly

Sorry about the delay in reply, I have been off work with a nasty cold!

You are such a clever pig to work where Edna and Mavis got their names. I used to watch the original cartoon (I think it has been re-made) and loved it so much (I wanted to be the fairy). Edna does indeed have some spirit (temper) and rules the roost (keeping me in line, although she hasn't turned me into a frog yet), Mavis is very sweet, but a little overweight. I also had the little Moog who was lovely and sweet but she passed away last year.

Janneke - I took some pictures of the piggies enjoying their cuddle tube but I forgot to bring them in to send them to you, I will email them to you tomorrow so Igor can see how lovely they are (I have let their hair grow in the winter and they are looking great). I do still struggle with their long hair!

Wheeks to all

Elizabeth, Evil Edna and Mavis Cruet, remembering the little Moog.