[Gpdd] MISC: Welcome Marie Louise

jaaladog jaaladog at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 9 23:56:29 EST 2008

Hello  Marie Louise,
I'm sorry I am late welcoming you, but if you have been reading the Digest,
you know I have had my hands kind of full the last few days.

I just wanted to take a moment to welcome you and your piggy babies to the
list.  I know you have a site and I want to get my husband in here when he
has time to show it to him.  I am blind and use speech software to do all
this stuff, but when it comes to pictures, he is my seeing eye husband!  ;)

Thanks for taking good care of these little guys and gals and I applaud you
for doing as much as you can to educate others and to give these beautiful
little creatures a chance at a life  much better than the ones they would
have known!

God bless you.

Winks and Whisker Kisses,
Lynn, Samantha, & Tabitha