[Gpdd] BEHAVIOR: Piggy Grudges

jaaladog jaaladog at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 10 00:08:50 EST 2008

Hi Suze,

I am so glad to hear I am not the only one with pigs  that seem to need an
attitude adjustment!  They are still being a bit stand offish tonight but
I'm hoping that will get better.  In fact, when I brought them their veggies
tonight, I put some in my hand and laid it down on the bedding before I put
the food in the box.  They finally came over to my hand and would snatch a
piece, well, 2 or 3 pieces in Sam's case, and take off running again.  But
hey, it's a beginning, right??  Sam is such a greedy little thing!  She will
grab a piece, run to the corner, drop it and then come  back for another one
and repeat the process about 3 or 4 times.  When she is done hoarding,
Tabitha will quietly walk over the the feeding box and quietly help herself
to her share.  The whole time she is daring to eat a few pieces, Samantha is
over there rumbling about it.  I mean, really!  There she sits with a pile
of food in front of her and she is rumbling because Tabby has the nerve to
eat too!!  Good Golly miss Molly~!

Well, going to close this now. I am afraid I am inundating the Digest yet
again...

Winks & Whisker kisses,
Lynn, Samantha & Tabitha