[Gpdd] Misc: The Princess DEMANDS Service!!!

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Thu Jan 10 08:38:10 EST 2008

Hola Slaves!
I am so sorry that I haven't finished Princess
Snowflake's Holiday website. I promised her
that I would have it finished last wheeeeekend
and I let her down. Now, she is Demanding that
I finish it and get it out to the public. "The Digest
has a Right to see her website!", the Princess
wheeeeked. Okay, okay. I plan to finish it up
tonight after work sometime. I've already had
her piggie photo shoot and I've picked out the
winning pigtures and edited them and everything.
I just have to write up the captions--that's the easy
part. "Then, Get to It!" wheeeked the Princess.

The Princess accuses me of being Lazy, but I
tried to explain to her that Mommy Slave has a
lot going on right now. What a Slave driver she
is! Well, I'm still trying to get the full time position
here at my job. I made it to the final round and
had my 2nd interview on Tuesday of this wheek.
They will have a decision probably by tomorrow
(Friday) and I'll find out their decision by Monday.
So, please keep your fingers and paws crossed
for me.

I really need to get caught up on the Digest. I am
behind (as usual). I know that there are some
newbies that have recently joined, so here's a
Hearty WELCOME to you!!! And I know that we
have sick ones and greiving ones too, so I will
continue to keep you all in my Prayers.

Well, I better get back to work. I hope you all have
a FAN-TA-BU-LOUS Thursday...Wheeeeeeek!

       Love 'n Wheeeeeeps,
             Leah...Slave to Princess Snowflake :-)