[Gpdd] [MISC] To: The Princess DEMANDS Service!!!

Ann Evans ann.evans at hintlink.com
Thu Jan 10 15:47:47 EST 2008

Dear Leah,

My five boy piggys are eagerly awaiting Princess Snowflake's Holiday
Website. They all want to be her boyfriend. Though I have explained to
them that they range in age from 4 to 6.5 years old and that her Majesty
the Princess is a wee young for them. Well they still can admire and
dream about her. Of course my 4 females are a little bit jealous of her
Highness, but they will get over it as soon as I give them some red
peppers. We all are eagerly awaiting Her Majesty's  website and her
witting weeeeekings.

Ann and the 9 Piggys of Piggyville Tampa Florida