[Gpdd] [care} ivermectin

warmbreath imwarmbreath at netscape.com
Thu Jan 10 20:20:43 EST 2008

Hi Mary Louise  Actually Ivermectin, which is a very good, the best I
think,drug for internal parasites and mites is also very strong and very
careful about dosage as it can be easily overdosed. here allot of people go
to the vet for shots, I prefer a small amount of the horse paste version on
the end of a Q-tip, it even kills dogs,  I use it for the 3 10-15  day
periods then switch to Frontline(plain version)after a month  for 3 months
then ivomectin again and to prevent a tolerance from building up in the
pests, then hopefully that 3 cycly plan has worked and I can take off for
the winter as where I live the pest die off in winter.
thanks
Sandy