[Gpdd] MISC: Cavy Cozies

Maren Fouts magbfouts at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 14:23:15 EST 2008

Suze,

I've recently made cozies for my pigs.  They prefer the much bigger ones.
The ones they can turn around easily inside.  However, I've found they sleep
in them AND on them.  Actually, my Charlie will sleep in it, on it, and sort
of in it.  He folds the opening in such a way as his legs and such are
covered but he's not covered entirely.  I take this to mean he's a little
cold but not so much that he wants to be covered entirely.  So, Will may
very well love his new bed, just wasn't cold enough to sleep in it.  Also, I
fold the top part down to help keep it open to make it easier to get in to.
Maybe you could put him in it and show him that he can do that.  Perhaps he
doesn't know.  Don't scrap your design just yet!!

Piggy Kisses,
Maren, Charlie, and Kaylee