[Gpdd] Health Lip Sores

Lauren Adele Little tqueen at rocketmail.com
Sat Jan 12 12:20:10 EST 2008

Hi! I tried to submit this message  a few days ago and it never went through.

  My teddybear gp Baby has a bump on her bottom lip and it is swelled. I saw the same sort of thing on a pig at the Humane Society once, so I figured it wasn't much, but now her lip is even more swelled and there is a second bump!  The first bump is scabby and yucky.

  Has anyone experienced this before? I thought maybe she is allergic to something but I've taken away anything it might be and no luck!

  Please advise!

  Lauren (&Baby and Petulah)