[Gpdd] [SILLY]<happy for fugly>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 12 12:26:29 EST 2008

Hi Fugly,

I'm soo happy for you that samantha likes you too! Just make sure you're doing the rumblestrutting on the stage and not behind the stage during the cavaret ;-)

ooooh...buddy i just know what you mean...i have that stupid grin on my face too. Mavis' slave sent us pigtures of her enjoying the tunnel i designed for them... She is chewing on it to see if it's edible....*romantic sigh* I like that in a girl..

I'm going to email charlie, i saw on the list that he was willing to help me :-D
Dont forget to eat buddy!

Igor the anxious..