[Gpdd] [SILLY]<Charlie can you help?>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 12 12:47:43 EST 2008

Hi Charlie,

How are you doing buddy? Still nipping your slave? Haha..thats what they're for, venting our feelings and stuff. Dont bite her too hard though.. my girls tell me that she is a very nice lady.

I'd hoped that you could assist me with a ehm...problem i've been having. I have a crush on mavis from the UK. She is brown and curly like me and named after a plump little fairy. Apparently she is very kind..
The lady bug has advised me to share my veggies with her... Is that true?? Does that really work?? Or should I rather say...do i really have to? I have been trying to share my food with yaya and suus but it is very hard. I dont think i have that kind of mind control.

You have so much experience, just look at yaya and how fanatically she tries to protect 'her man'. You must be doing something right buddy ;-) Could you share some tips with me?

Lots of wheeks,

Eagerly awaiting Igor