[Gpdd] [SILLY]<Charlie can you help?>

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sat Jan 12 21:54:11 EST 2008

Dear Igor,

     Wow -- the ways of love and romance can be awfully tricky sometimes, but
I don't remember doing anything special for Yaya to get her to like me. But I
know I was totally smitten by her by the
Pigolympics and maybe before. (Help me Yaya!) Of course we were all in on
that "dressing up" for the Tea for Princess Snowflake so I could get to see Yaya,
so she knows I love her. Apparently   though, I didn't tell her that for a
long time. I thought she knew.
     My slave tells me that's where boars and human males often go wrong. We
think the ladies can read our minds. We have to tell them things and show them
things. Souds silly, but....
     Mr. Cooders sent a silk rose to his Porky of the Haypile Honeys. (Now
they're cavorting together at the Bridge, but maybe they're still too dignified
for a term like that to apply to them. They may just have piggies "stop by"
and have genteel conversations or play croquette with grape tomatoes for the
croquette balls.) But they just seemed to "like" each other like you and me and
Fugly and Duke and Mr P. and maybe Manny the Boar all like each other as
special mates and buddies. But then there's more to than just that kind of special
liking.
     Wilson and his lady Kung Fu Fuzzy (or was it Kung Foo?) (Her real name
was just Fuzzy), were a razzle dazzle, lovey dovey pair. They struck up a
romance because, well, because Fuzzy liked Wilson's interest in the martial arts.
She was pretty good at them herself. And so they started off just "liking" each
other as piggies. Of course it wasn't long before it was like someone
sprinkled fairy dust over the two of them and they were oh so in love. She even sat
cuddled up beside him while he piloted The RV (Rodent Vehicle for those of you
who are new here) during trips and such while all the other piggies were
partying everywhere in the RV. Of course, when they stopped at a few of the
Memorial Day Pignics they'd have some fun and play games and such together.
     In case you didn't know it, Igor, the RV and what was decided to be the
annual Memorial Piggy Day Event started together. Well, sort of. We'd all
traveled in Wilson's RV before, but then Wilson and some of the old crowd of Penny
Giggles (Sandy, Manny the Boar's slave) really revolutionized it for that
affair. No longer did they have to stick to the highways and drive along. They
could fly when they wanted to. Lights sparkled around the outside of it the
dark. It was something. And the inside! Wow -- it was like   a mall and a
recreation center and a night club. And then, it even had a quiet library for those
who wanted to conduct intellectual conversations. That was planned for the late
Prince, who went to the Bridge at nine nd a half years old. We all respected
him greatly, But guess what else? He set up an ice cream concession on the
lower level of the RV and wore a red and white striped jacket. The young pigs
flocked all around him. So much for the library.
     That was where, and when, Chester and I were inducted to full Jolly
Rodent first class status. And there was a ceremony for one of the SC six piggies
(who may no longer be with us) for heroic action in waking his momma to
prevent a fire. Another piggy received an award that year for sounding an alarm but
I can't remember which piggy now. I was so esscited to be a Jolly Rodent, Sr.
Class!
     Well, as Mr. Cooders would have said, "I digress."
     But the thing with both of them was that first there was interest and
something like friendship, then Wham! Wilson actually was the first to send a
rose to his lady love. He sent a silk one to Fuzzy for Christmas one year --
with her other gifts of course. Fuzzy used to like to lay back and think of him
and nibble the rose absentmindedly. Then she'd remember what she was doing.
     They are at the Bridge, too. And no one seems to know what happened to
the RV but its been spotted from time to time when a piggy leaves for the
Bridge.
     I have never sent Yaya a rose but I wish I'd given her one at the Tea.
     Mr. Cooders had a bouquet made up for Porky for one event, all kind of
lovely things in it, like cabbage, dandelions, lettuces, some fruits. It was a
bouquet she could nibble and it didn't seem to bother Mr. Cooders watching her
eat tho he'd take a small bite when she'd offer him something.
     Now, as for you, Igor. Your're practicing sharing foods with Yaya and
Suus and I laughed hard at your struggle to share food. I think maybe Suus wrote
about it. Or maybe it was Yaya. (Hello my dearest Yaya!)

     What The Lady Bug didn't tell you is that if you really really like
Mavis you'll WANT to share. Insane, isn't it? But it's true. And you can snack out
of your bowls together. If she likes grapes you'll want to give her your
grape.
     You could have a piggy florist make up a dandelion bouquet for her -- or
even make one up yourself and give it to her. Present it to her as a token of
your "esteem and affection." (Now I sound even more like Mr. Cooders.) See
how much she enjoys it. That will make you feel even better than you gobbling it
down yourself. Then take her on to dinner. You can order two extra large
garden salads and you'll probably pass little tidbits back and forth.
     Rent the GP version of the Disney movie of Lady and the Tramp and see
how loving the food sharing ritual can be.
     You've got it in you ole buddy. And if you don't? Maybe Mavis is the
wrong lady pig for you. But I think you're right on track and you're worrying too
much.
     The fact that you're trying to share shows how much you really like
Mavis.
     Wow -- I've written a long time here.
     Let me know what you think. But rent that movie.

Your buddy,
Charlie, Jolly Rodent