[Gpdd] Misc.Cavy Cozy

dganley at tampabay.rr.com dganley at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Jan 12 23:35:54 EST 2008

Pigs either love cozies or ignore them--my girls love selected ones, sometimes ignore others.  I have a friend who makes amazing ones--very plush on the inside, gorgeous fabrics on the outside.  Look for her on Ebay--she's Lois 325.  My girls love most of her cozies, as well as her organic piggy treats--her Gizmo mix is a huge hit.

I bought Lois out for Christmas & everyone was so pleased.  I had the girls to the vet the other day for their manicures& I had given my Molly's little boy 2 of Lois's cozies for Christmas. His mom works in my vet's office, so she opened Rex's gift in the office & flipped.  One of the receptionists said that she told Rex's mom "the heck with the pig, just stick a pillow in the cozy & put it on your sofa!"  We don't want to deprive our piggies, or  encourage ignoring the piggers, but you get my point--Lois's cozies are the best!

Deb, Molly & Emma (& Potter, always with us.)