[Gpdd] [SILLY]<Igors plans>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 13 18:04:43 EST 2008

Hi Guys!

Ow my...things are getting really crazy around here. Suus is totally freaking out. First she was over the moon with Seussy's email. She was afraid that he had forgotten about her and really happy that this was not the case. Then came Manny's email. Up until then she was just slightly charmed by him, but the stuff he was writing made her ears hot (well they cannot turn pink since they are black). Now she sits a lot with yaya in corners of the cage, trying to shut me out, because she thinks I will tell you guys what she is doing (eh..where did she get that idea??)

Her mood goes up and down..it's terrible. One moment she is pocorning around the cage, next moment she is all moody and as she calls it 'vulnerable' (she tells me ' Igor go away! I'm in a very vulnerable state right now' ) tsssk... She has purchased a little diary from Epig.com...I'll see what I can do for you guys huhuh...*evil grin*

Ow btw Manny, any adventerous boar can join our group, no problem ;-). Would you like to pigticipate in the cavaret? We are still looking for manly boars to play the actresses in the chicago jail scene (cellblocktango). If thats not your thing, maybe you can be the technician, taking care of the lights and music, or helping out the bewitching wardrobe girls. Since you're sandy's pig, you (or at least her) must be familiar with the rumblestrut blues, maybe you can at least join in at the big finale? (that goes too for duke, charlie and seussy ;-))

Ow..I have sorted out my food sharing business (thanx charlie! Yaya says hi and a big kiss from her! I loved you story about all the gpddhistory, thank you for that!). I'll give miss Mavis a bouquet of dandelions at the cavaret. But here's the trick; i'll bring 2 bouquets of dandelions. Right before i'm giving her the first bouquet i'll gobble down the second one. This way i wont be hungry anymore, clever huh! I saw my slave doing this when she bought Mavis' slave a bar of chocolate for the secret santa package (she had to leave that bar alone for a whole weekend, so she bought backup).
Okay, my slave wants to sleep so i have to turn off the laptop...sigh...

Igor the terrible ;-)